Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Investing in this time of Market Ups & Downs

You know growing up, My Father use to preach of saving for a rainy day. That the the wealthy invested money .....not spent it. Real-estate, rugs, art, gold, diamonds..... And to prove it right, I have seen the prices of investment quality maps stay strong in price while the decorative pieces are just holding their own. I have been taking in some incredible pieces for sale almost daily so I you have if any money to invest you might think of coming over here for a visit. For your information and perfect pieces for the start of a collection :I have the most beautiful copy of a 1st edition, 1775 Henry Mouzon's Map of North & South Carolina, a copy of "An Exact Prospect of CHARLES TOWN, the Metropolis of the Province of SOUTH CAROLINA. Printed by Bishop Roberts and Engraved by William Henri Toms Engraved for the London Magazine 1762.

No comments: